28 May, 2008

Dinosaurs, Wikipedia, etc

Some of you may know already that I'm a big fan of Dinosaur Comics. I wanted to shared this one since it enlightens us of an important point: the true purpose of Wikipedia. It has always been clear that Wikipedia must have some hidden motive behind it. People wouldn't go to all the effort of writing those entries just for the information of strangers they'll never meet.
WIKIPEDIA! I would have donated during your last funding drive, if only I knew!!

Just in case you start to think that all the Dinosaur Comics are on the same theme here's one about bicycles and another featuring the devil.

utahraptor has used ''you wanna get sandwiches?'' as an all-purpose conversational filler for a few weeks now.  it works out great!  when conversation stalls, sometimes you get to eat tasty sandwiches.

T-REX CAN YOU BUY A HOUSE AND A TV AND A CONSOLE AND ELECTRICAL SERVICE THEN I CAN COME OVER